Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just Some Thoughts

So, imagine a moment in time. Any moment, you can make the choice. Why does that moment stick out in your memory? What about that one particular moment was so worthy of remembering? Can you detail that moment, can you recollect everything that made it memorable?

There are certain moments throughout my lifetime which are memorable. Each, respectively, holds a certain place within my heart. These memories range from the good to the bad, the ones which evoke laughter and those which evoke tears. Each of these moments are valuable. Without each of these moments, I would not be who I am today.

For this specific moment, however, I would just like to express my thanks to a collection of people who have been a positive aspect in my life recently. These individuals, respectively, are perhaps the most awesome collection of individuals I have had the honor to be associated with in my recent memory. Whether they truly know it or not, I would like to extent my sincere thanks to each of them. In various ways, they have helped me to grow - to become a better person. Their friendship is something, which honestly, I could never truly thank them enough for. Each of these individuals are massively awesome, and have provided me with new experiences which are only beneficial.

Each of you now holds a special place in my heart. When times get dark, I know that I can turn to you to help shed light. When I feel lost, I know I can depend on you to help uncover the hidden road. When times are difficult, I know now that I will have someone to depend upon. Hopefully, when these troubles confront you, you will recognize there is always someone here to assist you. Never fear to ask, for I would do anything for any of you.

So to Jodi, Kristy, Melissa, Rasheeka and Sam I would just like to say "Thank you!" I honestly am not sure I could truly ever express my sincere appreciation for your friendship. Each of you, respectively and collectively, have been some of the most awesome people I have ever had the priveledge to know. So, for what it is worth, Thanks.

Long Live Team Elite!! Much love!

2 comments:

  1. Woot :)

    Your friendship is very important to me too, Bryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your awesome Bryan I love you!

    ReplyDelete